Airflow mill manufacturer introduces that gas flow mills are very common in some non-metal industries, because gas flow grinding can uniformly uniform, its particle size distribution is not only narrow, but also the surface of the particles is also very smooth. And the shape of the particles is also very uniform, and there will be no strange shape.
Gang Yu is in the median hardness table. The specific gravity is 4.00, the lattice structure of the hexagonal column. There is a hardness of the corundum, and the lower price than diamonds, it has become a good material for sandpaper and grinding tools. The hardness is so high, of course, the ultra-micro gas flow pulverizer is to be selected, and the ultra-micro gas flow pulverizer is suitable for dry pulverization of various materials below 9 below, especially suitable for high hardness, high purity and high value-added materials. Smash.
The product particle size D97: 2-150 microns are adjustable, the particle shape is good, and the particle size distribution is narrow.
● Low temperature without medium, especially suitable for thermal sensitivity, low melting point, sugar and volatile material.
● The pulverization process relies on the collision between the material itself. It is different from mechanical pulverization to the impact of the material or a hammer, and thus the equipment is resistant to wear and the product is purity.
● Can be used in series with a multi-stage classifier, and produce a product of multiple particle size sections at a time.
● Equipment disassembly and packing is convenient, and the inner wall is smooth without dead angles.
● The complete system is closed, the dust is small, low noise, and the production process is clean and environmentally friendly.
● The control system uses program control and easy to operate.
The principle of the ultra-micro gas flow pulverizer is that the airflow pulverizer and the cyclone separator, the dust collector, and the introducer set into a set of pulverization systems. After the compressed air is dried, it is sprayed into the pulverizing chamber by the Lavar nozzle, and the material is repeatedly collided with the intersection of the multi-high pressure airflow. The crushing material is pulverized after the fan pulling force Airflow movement to the grading area, under the power of high-speed rotation, the thick centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation, the fine particles that meet the particle size requirements are collected by the grading wheel into the cyclone and the dust collector, and the crude particles drops to the pulverizing region to continue pulverization. .